We have matching gallery and wordpress themes with a huge thanks to Ray (@ohmymorning) for the base themes and Kaci (@kacielizabeth) for the amazing header! We hope you all enjoy the fresh look for the new year and apologize for the delay in updating with Supernatural related things.
Congratulations to Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins for winning best tv bromance at the people’s choice awards this evening!
I have added high quality images from Jensen’s 2012 and 2013 events to the gallery.
DEAN’S BEST CHANCE OF SAVING SAM LIES WITH CROWLEY – Dean (Jensen Ackles) is devastated after Kevin’s death and vows to find the angel that killed him, not only to free Sam (Jared Padalecki), but to seek revenge. Castiel (Misha Collins) arrives at the bunker and suggests they try to separate Sam’s brain from the angel’s so they can talk to Sam and have him expel Gadreel. However, there’s one small problem: the only person who knows how to do that is Crowley (Mark Sheppard). Robert Singer directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb
- If Misha Collins was playing “The Hunger Games” with Jared and Jensen, he would send in toy helicopters to distract them so he could attack.
- Misha will be directing an upcoming episode of “Supernatural.” He says Jared and Jensen are always kind, giving a wide birth to new directors and trying to help them when they can. He, laughing, says this will not be the case with him.
- Richard Speight, Jr. (The Trickster/Gabriel) said the most asked question he gets on Facebook or Twitter is “where are you in ‘Independence Day.’” He cringes that when you pull him up on IMDB, the “Independence Day” poster is the first thing you see. He said he shot scenes of pirating a radio station, as well as hours of rescue dialogue that were supposed to be simulcast on TV’s and radios as background throughout the film. Every bit of his footage and audio was cut from the film. So the answer is – he is nowhere in “Independence Day,” yet he gets credit.
- Richard Speight, Jr. said he would love for Gabriel to make a return to “Supernatural,” but he only wants to return if it would propel the story in the proper way. He stated he didn’t know The Trickster was Gabriel until he read the script
- Misha Collins said if Castiel ever comes back to the Men of Letters compound, he certainly won’t be able to pay his way, so he will have to wear a French maid outfit and do dishes, laundry and clean.