DEAN’S BEST CHANCE OF SAVING SAM LIES WITH CROWLEY – Dean (Jensen Ackles) is devastated after Kevin’s death and vows to find the angel that killed him, not only to free Sam (Jared Padalecki), but to seek revenge. Castiel (Misha Collins) arrives at the bunker and suggests they try to separate Sam’s brain from the angel’s so they can talk to Sam and have him expel Gadreel. However, there’s one small problem: the only person who knows how to do that is Crowley (Mark Sheppard). Robert Singer directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb
- If Misha Collins was playing “The Hunger Games” with Jared and Jensen, he would send in toy helicopters to distract them so he could attack.
- Misha will be directing an upcoming episode of “Supernatural.” He says Jared and Jensen are always kind, giving a wide birth to new directors and trying to help them when they can. He, laughing, says this will not be the case with him.
- Richard Speight, Jr. (The Trickster/Gabriel) said the most asked question he gets on Facebook or Twitter is “where are you in ‘Independence Day.’” He cringes that when you pull him up on IMDB, the “Independence Day” poster is the first thing you see. He said he shot scenes of pirating a radio station, as well as hours of rescue dialogue that were supposed to be simulcast on TV’s and radios as background throughout the film. Every bit of his footage and audio was cut from the film. So the answer is – he is nowhere in “Independence Day,” yet he gets credit.
- Richard Speight, Jr. said he would love for Gabriel to make a return to “Supernatural,” but he only wants to return if it would propel the story in the proper way. He stated he didn’t know The Trickster was Gabriel until he read the script
- Misha Collins said if Castiel ever comes back to the Men of Letters compound, he certainly won’t be able to pay his way, so he will have to wear a French maid outfit and do dishes, laundry and clean.
Good news for all you Destiel shippers out there!
Team Castiel may very well have a guardian angel in the form of Misha Collins.
Speaking to TV Guide Canada at the CBS party at the 2013 Television Critics Association Press Tour in July, Supernatural regular Collins said he would be game for a fan fiction-affirming kiss between his character and Jensen Ackles’s Dean Winchester. Well, provided Ackles follows through on one, minor condition.
“If Cas and Dean had a kissing scene, whether it’s a dream sequence or not, I would just really hope that Jensen brushed his teeth,” he quipped. “That would be my dream.”
In all seriousness though, Collins noted that he does sense a definite tension between Castiel and Dean on set, especially after coming into contact with fanfiction that ships and points out the connections between the surface-straight duo.
Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles agree that nothing is better than being a father, which is why they have taken the pledge not to text and drive. No text is worth the risk.
The Winchester brothers are up for an exciting new season when “Supernatural” Season 9 returns with some interesting episode titles. TV series’ producer Jim Michaels revealed through a recent Twitter post that “Supernatural” Season 9 Episode 6 is titled “Dog Dean Afternoon” with a teaser image attached.
“That time again at #supernatural!!” Mr Michaels wrote on his Twitter account @TheJimMichaels. Director Tim Andrews will be handling the upcoming episode in addition to the other “Supernatural” episodes he worked on such as “Southern Comfort” and “Of Grave Importance.”
However, the team behind “Supernatural” did not reveal what the story in “Dog Dean Afternoon” will be about. Speculations suggest that the title could mean character Dean Winchester will have the ability to transform into a dog or converse with man’s best friend.